REBURBISHMENT AND EXTENSION OF JOAN MONTLLOR PRIMARY SCHOOL. SABADELL.
- Intervention level: Urban Plan, Scheme Design and Detail Design.
- Client: Gisa, Department of Education, Government of Catalonia.
- Location: Barcelona
- Project Year: 2007
- Total built: 2.555.46 m2
- Budget: 3.846.764’60 €
- Other technical: - Xavier Aumedes, technical architect, economic consultancy.
- Manuel Comas, industrial engineer, installations consultancy.
- Miquel Angel Sala, architect. Structures consultancy.
The reform, upgrading and expansion of the school intends to eliminate its current dispersed nature. We propose to preserve only the main body, extending its two sides and forming a U-shaped volume.
This provision volume, gives the future reform and expansion of the teaching equipment, extensive visual domains on one's environment, inner courtyard, while complementarity with neighboring urban areas, Karl Marx Square and Square Cardener thus providing ideal conditions for education.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house