Local Police Headquarter of Melilla. Competition, 1st Place.
- Intervention level: Scheme and Detail Design.
- Client: Promotion Counseling, Autonomous City Government of Melilla.
- Competition Year: 2009
- Project Year: 2012
- Total built: 5.485 m2
- Budget: 4.300.000 €
- Other technical: - AT3. Technical architects.
- José María Catalinas. Installations consultancy.
- Manuel Arguijo, architect. Structure consultancy.
- Awards: Competition, 1st Place.
The volumetric proposal responds to the volumetric requirements of adjoining buildings conforming to the heights and access using a patio as turning the system.
In order to distinguish vestibular ample space outside the building setback to the road alignment of neighboring fire building, leading to the opening of the courtyard in front, a hole opened in the street by proper surface treatment dowry to the immediate environment of a certain institutional.
The program is solved by a compact body split by two courtyards.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house