POLICE HEADQUARTES OF LLEIDA.
- Intervention level: Scheme detail design and site supervision
- Client: PGU Lleida S.A., Lleida city Council.
- Location: Lleida
- Project Year: 2008
- Construction Period: 05' 2009 - 12' 2010
- Total built: 5.293,93 m2
- Budget: 8.989.212’35 €
- Construction company: BENITO ARNÓ E HIJOS S.A. - SORIGUÉ
- Other technical: - BOMA, Miquel Angel Sala, Architect. Structures consultancy.
- GRUPO JG, Industrial engineers. Installations consultancy.
- DEXSO, Santiago Llanas, Technical architect. Execution Director.
- Jordi Clariana, David Capellas. Photography.
- Publications: - LECTURA SEGRE, SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT Nº 838, 15/06/14.
"Avant-garde architecture. Building the future, 4th EXHIBITION OF ARCHITECTURE "
Grup Segre. Lleida.
- 4th EXHIBITION OF ARCHITECTURE, LAND OF LLEIDA
Official College of Architects of Catalonia - Demarcation of Lleida, Lleida. ISBN: 978-84-616-9690-1
- FIRE, CRIME & ACCIDENT. Fire Departments, Police Stations, Rescue Services. Chris van Uffelen.
Braun Publishing AG. Berlin, Alemania. 2012.
- LA MAÑANA, Especial “GUARDIA URBANA”, 18/03/11.
Diari de Ponent, S.A. Lleida.
- EL SEGRE “Cuartel vanguardista para la urbana” 08/10/10.
Segre Group. Lleida.
- Construction process of the new headquarters of the Police of Lleida. Video.
Ibce solucions audiovisuals. Photographies by Jordi Clariana & Sebastián Rodríguez. Lleida.
- Lleida TV. Friday, March 18, 2011.
Program: News. Special opening of the local police station.
- Awards: - 4th EXHIBITION OF ARCHITECTURE, LAND OF LLEIDA.
Official College of Architects of Catalonia.
Winning work in the category "Public buildings".
The volumetric proposal responds to the urban needs through a single body U-shaped around a courtyard that opens onto the landscaped areas protected from the street Salmeron. The building is positioned according to the road alignments Round the Old Cathedral and Pallars street, in order to free up space in the area of the main access from the junction Prat de la Riba - Salmeron. There is here a big protected green area that represents a counterpoint to the building and simultaneously acts as a visual reference from the inner courtyard. This court articulates and prioritizes the various uses within the center and at the same time filled with light all the rooms.
The general appearance is that of a compact body with a stone treatment of the exterior walls, high above the ground by a concrete base, but also light and transparent where it is necessary to open, outdoor areas of access and attention span citizens, as well as the facades that open into the courtyard.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house