Police Station of the Catalan Police in Reus.
- Intervention level: Basic Project of Execution and Direction of Work
- Client: Department of Interior, Government of Catalonia
- Location: Tarragona
- Project Year: 2006
- Construction Period: 2006 - 2007.
- Total built: 3.166 m2.
- Budget: 5.292.558,86 €
- Construction company: CORSAN - CORVIAM
- Other technical: - Taller de ingeniería ambiental. Technical architects.
- JG & Asociados, engineers. Installations consultancy.
- Miquel Angel Sala, architect. Structural consultancy.
Given the characteristics of the site, with a constant slope, and the functional purpose of the building, has opted for a compact solution for the building accumulating most of the functional program on the front side of the road Alcolea del Pinar, while most of the units for public use and police troops were distributed in ground floor. This will minimize the movement vertically to the majority of users, and these are limited to administrative, research and directors.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house