New Fish Market of the Port of Ribeira. Competition.
- Intervention level: Ideas Competition for the Design and Construction.
- Client: Ports of Galicia, Ministry of Marine, Government of Galicia.
- Location: A Coruña
- Project Year: 2010
- Total built: 23.414,10 m2
- Budget: 18.212.000 €
- Construction company: Obrascón, Huarte, Laín S.A. (OHL)
- Other technical: - Jaime Esperón, Guillermo Pan. Technical architects.
- COTISA. Installations consultancy.
The project bidding based on the premise of considering the areas 1, implementation of the building, and 2, integration with the port area, and urban spaces that include, as a unit of action, with the aim of integrating one functional entity a proposed architectural, urban and environmental able to provide optimum solutions and rational.
It proposes the implementation of a building in its main traces comprises two distinct parts, from the viewpoint of volumetric and functional. A first body in a "U" provides a comprehensive environment switching yard loading and unloading and houses, among other service spaces, rooms with immediate exit of exporters to dispatch the fish docks. A second body in "L" that hosts the bulk of the activities of the auction, the former giving leans against the three sections of cliff at its disposal the esplanade.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house