VAN DER PLOEG HOUSE. SANT ANDREU DE LLAVANERES.
- Intervention level: Scheme Design, Detail Design and Site Supervision.
- Client: José M. Van Der Ploeg.
- Location: Barcelona
- Project Year: 1997
- Construction Period: 1997 – 1998.
- Total built: 380 m2
- Budget: 360.607,26 €
- Construction company: TRIOBRA
- Other technical: - Josep M. Oller, Technical architect. Economic consultancy.
- Manuel Arguijo, Architect. Structures consultancy.
- Manuel Comas, Industrial engineer. Installations consultancy.
- Publications: ARQUITECTURA Y DISEÑO Nº55.
RBA revistas. Barcelona, 2005.
The house is located in the Maresme region, near Barcelona, on a rectangular plot, enjoys sweeping views and is surrounded by pine trees. The house shows a part geometry that open or squint, strung on a volumetric austere red ceramic brick production manual, seeking the warmth and comfort of each indoor environments.
Being a sloping site has chosen to place the access to housing for the top floor, which is located the garage and the dealer makes hall to the master bedroom and study, and to the staircase leading level 0, which is organized into three areas articulated through the courtyard and staircase.
In the first area is located the living area with the living room - dining room and library, all dump on the terrace and pool located in the southern part. In a second area will have the bedrooms, gym and service, giving the east facade, and a third area is located service areas such as the kitchen (east side), pantry, and space for washing and ironing on the north façade.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house