BURYING OF GRAN VÍA. HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT. COMPETITION 1st. PLACE.
- Intervention level: Scheme Design and Detail Design.
- Client: Consortium Gran Vía BCN-L’H*.
- Location: Barcelona
- Competition Year: 2002
- Project Year: 2003
- Construction Period: 2005 – 2007
- Total built: 160.000 m2
- Budget: 6.020.000 €
- Construction company: UTE GRAN VIA HOSPITALET
- Other technical: - Proser S.A.
- EIP S.A.
- Igenieros Asociados S.A.
- Margarita Andreu, artist.
- Publications: AB ARQUITECTOS DE BARCELONA Nº86.
- Awards: COMPETITION 1st. PLACE.
This reform of the Gran Vía, between Miguel Hernandez and Escultura streets, aims to establish a sense of continuity from one part of the layout of this route of metropolitan character, that it passes through L'Hospitalet and due to the characteristics of the form of the city in this area would need to be constituted as an integrating element of the amalgamation of all and each of the component parts.
Similarly, among the objectives, contained to respond in terms of urbanization, relationship and encounter for the various equipment that some under construction and others in advanced stages of planning and architectural management, align along this pathway and its wide hinterland.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house