LA CLOSA: 40 SUBSIDISED HOUSING UNITS. VIELHA.
- Intervention level: Scheme Design, Detail Design and Site Supervision.
- Client: Catalan Land Institute, Government of Catalonia.
- Location: Lleida
- Project Year: 1991
- Construction Period: 1st phase:1992 – 1993, 2nd phase:1996
- Total built: 5.907 m2
- Budget: 290.722,26 €
- Construction company: DUMEZ COPISA / CUBIERTAS
- Other technical: - Josep M. Oller, technical architect.
- Manuel Comas, engineer, installation consultancy.
- Robert Brufau, architect, structures consultancy.
- Publications: ARQUITECTURA CONTEMPORÁNEA: TIERRAS DE LLEIDA. 1948-1998.
The project aims to prevent the construction of new blocks and suburban housing demand adapt to a dispersed construction, better adapted to the uneven terrain and causing more well-defined areas and exploitable.
We assume a geometry defined by a base module that maintains both the distribution of plants and the composition of facades and roof.
These four apartment buildings, which are placed on the site in stages following the natural slopes. Each building has a central staircase and dwellings occupy half square each facade giving a 3 winds. Eaters occupy the corners and individual bedrooms. Level 0 is the common garage four blocks and a home that overlooks the gardens.
infant and primary education
Graduate / I+D+I
Primary care centers
Nursing homes / day centers
single family house